- Best Emollient in Eczema (BEE): Pragmatic, primary care, multi-centre, individually randomised superiority trial of four emollients in children with eczema, with internal pilot and nested qualitative study. Ridd M, Santer M, Thomas K, MacNeill S, Heawood A, Banks J, Roberts A, Garfield K, Baxter H, Barrett T, Lane A, Williams H, Hay A (May 2017-August 2020)
- Action PlAns for CHildren with Eczema (APACHE): A study to develop written action plans for children with eczema and explore how best to evaluate them. M Ridd, C Salisbury, S Purdy, C Metcalfe, A Heawood, A Malpass and A Waldecker (Jan 2015 - Dec 2020)
- Barrier Enhancement for Eczema Prefention (BEEP) study. Hywel Williams, Robert Boyle, Matthew Ridd, Jim Thornton, Sandra Lawton, Michael Cork, Eric Simpson, Sara Brown, Tracey Sach, Alan Montgomery, Joanne Chalmers, Kim Thomas. NIHR HTA.
- Bath additives for Treatment of CHildhood Eczema (BATHE). Miriam Santer, Hywel Williams, Kim Thomas, Matthew Ridd, Nicholas Francis, Maria Chorozoglo, Amanda Roberts, Wendy Wood, Louise Stanton, Beth Stuart, Paul Little. NIHR HTA
- Predictors of Onset, Persistence and Psychological Impact of childhood Eczema (POPPIE). M Ridd, R Morris, M Santer, S Sullivan, G Dunnill, P Magin, S Purdy. NIHR School for Primary Care Research.
- The CREAM study (ChildRen with Eczema Antibiotic Management). N Francis, F Sullivan, C Butler, K Hood, R Howe, D Cohen, M Kalavala, P Davey, M Ridd. NIHR HTA. Further information can be found on the project website: http://www.cream-study.co.uk/
- Choice of Moisturiser in Eczema Treatment (COMET) - feasibility trial. Matthew Ridd, Sandra Hollinghurst, Niamh Redmond, Nicola Ball, Lindsay Shaw, Chris Metcalfe, Athene Lane, Richard Guy, Sarah Purdy. NIHR RfPB
Back to 'Management of Disease'