PolicyBristol Support Scheme 2017 Round 2
Press release issued: 15 June 2017
PolicyBristol has now launched Round 2 of the 2017 Support Scheme. The Scheme helps University of Bristol academics engage in activities that enhance the impact of their policy-relevant research.
This scheme provides funding to support dissemination and relationship building activities with policymaking stakeholders. It is not a research fund; rather the aim of the scheme is to foster innovative engagements, knowledge exchange and end-user impacts.
Some examples of influence and engagement activities with policy and practice:
- Providing expert advice to private sector, governments, NGOs & charities
- Informing / changing professional practice or public policy
- Improving social, cultural and environmental sustainability
- Improving management of an environmental risk or hazard
- Leading to legislative change, or effect on legal principle or practice
This scheme is for applications of up to £1,000-£3000. These amounts are for guidance purposes only.
For more information and to find the application documents please go to the PolicyBristol Support Scheme 2017 section of the PolicyBristol intranet.
For receipt of proposals for approval: Friday 7th July 2017.
Decisions will be made by 21st July 2017.