The programme contains information about welcome and subject talks, displays and tours, the open day exhibition, accommodation visits, the Students' Union and many other facilities you can visit.
Open day programme (PDF, 2,800kB)
We recommend you print a copy of the programme and bring it along on the day.
- Contents, welcome and about the day (PDF, 125kB)
- Welcome talks (PDF, 31kB)
- Accommodation (PDF, 832kB)
- Open day exhibition (PDF, 77kB)
- Explore the city (PDF, 174kB)
- University campus map (PDF, 974kB)
- Subject talks, tours and displays (PDF, 301kB)
- Day planner (PDF, 129kB)
You can also download our print-friendly Open day maps and travel guide (PDF, 1,607kB), which includes information about travelling to and getting around the University. Please refer to the document checklist to ensure you have copies of everything you need.
Copies of the undergraduate prospectus and course leaflets will be available at the Undergraduate Admissions Office stand in the open day exhibition.