Movement disorders research showcase
David Baker Room, Vassall Centre, Gill Avenue, Bristol, BS16 2QQ
Join the Movement Disorders Health Integration Team (MOVE HIT) and Parkinson's UK for an exciting showcase of movement disorder research. We’ll be bringing together people with movement disorders, those close to them, researchers and other professionals to talk about the topics that matter.
Hear from researchers and experts on the following:
- Trials and tribulations: about the research process
- Can we use existing drugs for Parkinson’s care?
- What can exercise do for you?
- Can we improve how symptoms are measured and tracked?
- What is the role for gene therapy and stem cells in Parkinson’s treatment?
The day will start with a light buffet lunch from 12.30pm – 1.15pm.
There are good parking facilities within the centre and on the main road outside.
Go to the event webpage to register for your FREE place.
Please contact email@example.com with any questions.