Bristol Brain Research: Showcase and Networking Day 2018
Lecture Theatre 3 and foyer, Chemistry Building
Registration is now closed.
The Bristol Neuroscience Research Network presents a one-day conference to bring together our research community, organised by a cross-disciplinary organising committee. The Bristol Brain Research: Showcase and Networking Day is specially designed by and for members of the wider community to learn about all the different research facets and resources at UoB.
This one-day event offers the opportunity for researchers across Schools and Units to discuss best practice, share experiences, cross-fertilise, source expertise and engage across the whole spectrum of neuroscience from cellular work to epidemiology to clinical applications, and everything in between. The day will include talks and poster sessions focusing on a wide range of topics, with a chance to win prizes.
- Hear about current research & technology from across the faculties
- Present and discuss novel findings with colleagues with diverse expertise
- Foster interdisciplinary collaboration and build networks across the University
- Put grant and fellowship ideas to our panel of expert
DOWNLOAD THE PROGRAMMEs:
BBR_oral_proceedings_Mar2018 (PDF, 3,117kB) (printed copies will be distributed on the day)
BBR_poster_proceedings_Mar2018 (PDF, 2,116kB) (available as e-copy only)
Sponsors- we are grateful to the following for their support of this event:
- Faculty of Biomedical Sciences, University of Bristol
- Faculty of Health Sciences, University of Bristol
- Elizabeth Blackwell Institute for Health Research, University of Bristol
- Faculty of Science, University of Bristol
- School of Experimental Psychology, University of Bristol
- School of Physiology, Pharmacoloy and Neuroscience, University of Bristol
- Tocris Bioscience – a Bio-Techne brand
- Campden Instruments Ltd
- World Precision Instruments Ltd
For further information contact email@example.com.