About Bristol Neuroscience
Neuroscience is a highly dynamic field of research - BN constantly evolves in response to the changing needs and developments of the neuroscience community it serves.
Bristol Neuroscience (BN) was founded by the University of Bristol in 2003 to ensure that all neuroscientists in Bristol could benefit from the wide cross-disciplinary expertise and facilities in the University and its partner hospitals.
Bristol Neuroscience -
- Promotes interdisciplinary dialogue and research
- Identifies and supports new research opportunities
- Enables the large local neuroscience community to make strategic plans for the future
- Has a strong committment to engaging the wider community in neuroscience research and medicine
- Represents local neuroscience to external bodies, such as industry, funders, and other Universities
- Provides a single point of contact for anyone interested in neuroscience - students, researchers, journalists, patients, carers and the general public
We hope you enjoy finding out more about our work from this site - do please get in touch with questions, comments, or if you would like to work with BN in future.
Download hi-res logo for printing