- The Singer-Songwriter Handbook 23 February 2017 Justin Williams and Katherine Williams
- Classics for the Masses: Shaping Soviet Musical Identity Under Lenin and Stalin 29 January 2016 Pauline Fairclough
- The Cambridge Companion to the Singer-Songwriter 5 October 2015 Katherine Williams and Justin A. Williams (eds.)
- Missa Surge Petre and motets (Jacquet of Mantua) 1 May 2015 Stephen Rice (conductor)
- Cambridge Companion to Hip-Hop 12 February 2015 Justin Williams (ed.)
- Martin Scorsese: Die Musikalität der Bilder (FilmMusik, vol. 2) 1 January 2015 Guido Heldt, Tarek Krohn, Peter Moormann, Willem Strank (eds.)
- Missa de beata virgine and motets (Antoine Brumel) 1 November 2014 Stephen Rice (conductor)
- Gaia Symphony/Eden 1 July 2014 John Pickard (composer)
- Sixteen Sunrises 30 May 2014 John Pickard (composer)
- Ennio Morricone (FilmMusik, vol. 1) 1 January 2014 Guido Heldt, Tarek Krohn, Peter Moormann, Willem Strank (eds.)
About the bookshelf
The Department of Music bookshelf is a round-up of authored and edited books, and other key published works, from our academics.
You can also browse our full, published research output.