Interactions between Geometry, Dynamics and Group Theory
The Fry Building, School of Mathematics
LMS South West and South Wales regional meeting and workshop
15th - 17th of January 2020, University of Bristol, UK
The aim of the meeting and workshop is to bring together researchers working in the closely related fields of geometry, dynamics, and group theory.
The Regional Meeting of the London Mathematical Society is planned for the afternoon of Wednesday 15th of January 2020, and will be followed by a reception and dinner. During the reception there will also be a poster session for research students and post-docs to present their research. The workshop is planned for the 16th and 17th of January.
Regional meeting speakers
Invited speakers for the workshop
- Benjamin Barrett (Bristol)
- Rhiannon Dougall (Bristol)
- Cornelia Drutu (Oxford)
- David Hume (Oxford)
- Vaibhav Gadre (Glasgow)
- Selim Ghazouani (Warwick)
- Ashot Minasyan (Southampton)
- Saul Schleimer (Warwick)
- Katie Vokes (IHES)
- Viveka Erlandsson (Bristol) email@example.com
- Thomas Jordan (Bristol) firstname.lastname@example.org
- John Mackay (Bristol) email@example.com
For further information and to register to attend, please visit the official website.