Religion and theology resources
Location of print resources
- Past exam papers: located on first floor and available for photocopying
- PhD theses: ask at the ground floor Information Desk for access
- Cooperative Digital Resources Initiative - a repository of digital resources for the study of religion contributed by member libraries of the American Theological Library Association (ATLA).
- International Directory of Medievalists - a database of medieval studies scholars in over 70 countries, on Brepolis.
- Making of America (MOA) - a digital library of primary sources in American social history from the antebellum period through reconstruction. The collection is particularly strong in the subject areas of education, psychology, American history, sociology, religion, and science and technology. The collection currently contains approximately 8,500 books and 50,000 journal articles with 19th century imprints.
- Mundus: Gateway to Missionary Collections - a web-based guide to more than four hundred collections of overseas missionary materials, comprising the archives of British missionary societies, collections of personal papers, printed matter, photographs, other visual materials and artefacts, held in the UK.
Get expert advice and support from your subject librarian.
Support for members of academic teaching staff, who would like to create an online reading list for their course unit.
If there is a book you would like us to buy, please fill out the form.
If items are in particularly high demand, please use our 1 day loan request form (Office document, 15kB) to request that they are transferred to 1 day loan.