Location of print resources
- Theses: - PhD, MD, MSc, ChM and DSc theses of staff and postgraduate students of the Medical Faculties from 1910 to date, are available in the thesis collection.
- British National Formulary (BNF) - aims to provide healthcare professionals with sound up-to-date information about the use of medicines. Please note that you must register with MedicinesComplete first before using BNF on the web - members of the University should select the “NHS or Non-commercial Access” option to register.
- Database of Uncertainties about the Effects of Treatments (DUETS) - a database established in the UK to publish uncertainties that cannot currently be answered reliably by referring to up-to-date systematic reviews of existing research evidence.
- Evidence Search - a portal, provided by NICE, giving access to clinical and non-clinical evidence and best practice for healthcare, public health and social care. University of Bristol medical students and University of Bristol staff with joint NHS/University appointments can also access NHS Core Content medical databases through the portal using their ATHENS login details.
- Turning Research into Practice (TRiP) - searches simultaneously across over 75 evidence-based practice oriented web resources and presents the results in categories.
Get expert advice and support from your subject librarian.
If there is a book you would like us to buy, please fill out the form.