Course based materials, including exam papers
Course based materials which may be held in branches of the University Library include:
- Heavily used journal articles kept in the Short Loan Collection (SLC) : to locate these recommended articles use the Catalogue and look for the particular journal article in the SLC. See how to find a journal article in the Short Loan Collection for details. These are the only journal articles that are itemized on the Catalogue.
- Past examination papers: sets of past examination papers are available in some branches of the University Library. The location and loan period of examination papers depends on the branch. They are confined to the Library but may be photocopied. For details of the examination papers held in a particular branch go to the branch libraries option.
- Copies of lecturers' notes.
- Specimen answers to exam questions.
- Course synopses.
- Workshop/tutorial questions and answers.
Please note: Increasingly, these materials are being made available online, often via Blackboard, the university's Online Learning Environment, rather than in print. See information about our eReserves project.
Further details may be available in the 'Information for undergraduates' section of the subject resources and support pages for your subject.