LLM in European Legal Studies
- a wide range of postgraduate EU law courses
- an informal environment for teaching and learning in small classes (seminars)
- direct interaction with scholars engaging in cutting-edge research
- the opportunity to meet distinguished visitors who shape the development of EU law and who are regularly invited to visit the Bristol Law School
To obtain an LLM by Advanced Study in European Legal Studies, students must both:
- submit a 12,000 word dissertation; and
- take either four European Legal Studies core units or three European Legal Studies core units plus one other LLM unit or two European Legal Studies core units and two International Law core units and select a topic in European Law for their dissertation.