IT support for the University's corporate information systems
- Research Systems - Systems to support the University's research and enterprise administration, including research publications database, RAE, enterprise contacts, etc.
- Personnel Systems - Systems to manage staff and the organisation hierarchy, including personal details, posts, appointments, recruitment, and the university's organisation structure
- Estates Systems - Systems to manage the University estate, including buildings, telephones, car parks, etc.
- Finance Systems - Systems to manage the University's finances including accounting, reporting, forecasting.
- Student Systems - Systems to support the University's admissions, student records, course administration, accommodation, examinations, etc.
- General Systems - Systems to support the provision of management information.
(View all categories)