At the University of Bristol, we value the relationships we hold with sponsors across the globe.
Our dedicated International Scholarship and Sponsors Team works with numerous funding bodies to ensure that the Student Sponsor experience is smooth and efficient.
We provide one point of contact for all enquiries. With prompt response rates and co-ordination across University teams when required, any queries and issues are dealt with quickly and efficiently for both students and sponsors.
As part of the Festival of International Research and Partnerships, we are offering the opportunity to book a 30-minute slot with the International scholarships and sponsors team.
Who are the sessions aimed at?
- International sponsors with existing relationships with Bristol
- International sponsors that do not yet work with Bristol but would like to find out more about us
What can be covered in the sessions?
We would be happy to talk through any questions or queries you have for us, including:
- Programmes and courses on offer at Bristol
- Student progress and experience at Bristol
- Processes at the University of Bristol
- MoUs and the process for becoming one of our Sponsor partners
When are sessions taking place?
All times are in UK time
Thursday 22 April 07:00 – 09:00
Monday 26 April 15:00 – 17:00
Wednesday 5 May 08:00 – 10:00
Thursday 18 May 14:00 – 16:00
Click here to check availability and book onto a session. Please note, once the session is booked we will send a meeting link in a follow up email.