Support and advice for international staff

The University's Human Resource Department provides information on immigration and other work-related questions including details of who can work in the UK and what working visas are available to overseas nationals.

For any questions involving your immigration status, please contact the International Staff Advisers.


Tel:+44 (0)117 954 5849

Another source of information is the Home Office Border Immigration Agency's website.