- Andy Ness
- Athene Lane
- Claire Perks
- Freddie Hamdy
- George Davey Smith
- Jeff Holly
- Jenny Donovan
- Julian Higgins
- Kenneth Muir
- Mattias Johansson
- Nic Timpson
- Paul Brennan
- Sarah Lewis
- Tom Gaunt
- Artitaya Lophatananon
- Benjamin Elsworth
- Charleen Adams
- Joshua Bell
- Kalina Biernacka
- Karen Dawe
- Karen Ho
- Philip Haycock
- Rebecca Richmond
- Robert Carreras-Torres
- Srikant Ambatipudi
- Vanessa Tan
Scientific Advisory and Review Board
The ICEP External Scientific Advisory and Review Board (SARB) provides external advice to the Principal Investigators and Co-Investigators on issues of quality of science and knowledge transfer.
- Review progress of scientific activities, plans, outputs and impact, and make recommendations to the PIs and senior academic leads.
- Advise on activities, plans and policies to deliver the ICEP objectives.
- Assist the ICEP in horizon scanning.
- Support the PIs in development of long term plans, including grant renewal.
Members of the SARB are scientists with internationally recognised expertise and experience in fields relevant to the ICEP, including individuals with experience in the public sector and knowledge transfer.
- Professor Linda Bauld, Professor of Health Policy, University of Stirling
- Professor Ann Williams, School of Clinical Sciences, University of Bristol
- Professor Jaakko Kaprio, Professor of Genetic Epidemiology, University of Helsinki
- Dr Kathryn McCarthy, General Surgery Consultant, North Bristol NHS Trust
- Dr Neil Caporaso, Branch Chief and Senior Investigator, National Cancer Institute, USA
- Dr Marc Gunter, Head of Section of Nutrition and Metabolism, International Agency for Research on Cancer, France
- Dr Claudia Langenberg, Programme Lead of Molecular Epidemiology at MRC Epidemiology Unit, University of Cambridge
For all general enquiries please visit our Contacts page.