News in 2017
- The Centre receives two Bristol Teaching Awards 6 June 2017 We are proud to have received two Bristol Teaching Awards for the Innovation Programmes launched in 2016. Thank you to our students, teaching and support staff throughout the University; we could not have done it without you.
- Paul Lindley author of ‘Little Wins’ shares creativity tips with innovation students and staff 4 May 2017 Paul Lindley, author of Little Wins: The Huge Power of Thinking Like a Toddler, visited the Centre for a workshop encouraging students to get back to the days of dress up trunks and cardboard forts.
- Presentations and showcase: Tough Mudder Challenge 3 May 2017 The Tough Mudder Challenge has come to a close. Student designers from the Centre for Innovation and Entrepreneurship have pitched their final designs to the Tough Mudder team.
- Insights and team formation: Tough Mudder Challenge 3 March 2017 The design challenge sponsored by Tough Mudder is in full swing. Student designers from the Centre for Innovation and Entrepreneurship have been exploring their challenge high and low and recently came together to form insights and teams around what they have learned.
- The kickoff: Tough Mudder Challenge 16 February 2017 Students from the Centre for Innovation and Entrepreneurship have a new challenge: Design an obstacle that combines physical endurance and mental stamina. Oh, and make it muddy. Follow the progress of this six-week design challenge sponsored by Tough Mudder. This week: The kickoff.
- Will Dean to receive an MBE 1 January 2017
- Rough Guides have just announced their top 10 cities for 2017 and Bristol, England is number 4! 1 January 2017