News in 2011
- Bristol Ophthalmology and Immunology partner in £26.5M NIHR funding 19 August 2011 Professor Andrew Dick leads the Inflammation and Immunotherapeutics theme of the new Moorfields/UCL Institute of Ophthalmology Biomedical Research Centre
- Study of immune response on wild mammals is funded by NERC 10 August 2011 NERC funds work on immune function in wild mammals
- Re-launch of the 'Temple of Vaccinia' 4 May 2011 The official re-opening on Saturday 21 May 2011, 12-5.30pm of the birthplace of vaccination at the Jenner Museum.
- Viral Tricks of the Trade 22 February 2011 Viruses modify RNA to avoid detection by the innate immune system
- Bugs Stick Together 8 February 2011 Microbial co-operation in oral colonisation