Mr John Moore
Honorary Research Fellow in Economic and Social History
A former lecturer in the Department, he has a wide range of interests in medieval and early modern history, including the Domesday Book, the family, demography and probate inventories.
- Laughton: a study in the evolution of the Wealden landscale (Leicester)
- Goods and Chattels of our Forefathers (Phillimore)
- Avon Local History Handbook (Phillimore)
- Domesday Book: Gloucestershire (Phillimore)
- He has published articles in the Economic History Review, Anglo-Norman Studies and Southern History