MSc in Translational Cardiovascular Medicine
The MSc in Translational Cardiovascular Medicine is delivered by clinicians and scientists and is designed to appeal to a wide range of students. This is a distance e-learning programme, with three 2-week residential workshops will be held in Bristol, United Kingdom, for hands-on experience and assessments.
- Generic Laboratory Skills
- Clinical Trials and Statistics
- Coronary Artery Disease I
- Coronary Artery Disease II
- Heart and Valve Disease
- Aneurysm, Peripheral Vascular Disease and Stroke
- Research project: either as a 'wet' (based in Bristol) or 'dry' (remote) project.
Application deadline: early August (see website for annual deadlines)
This programme will train the next generation of cardiovascular research leaders. You will learn how to apply the latest research methodology, techniques and knowledge to help patients and the wider public.