Dive into Data
Engine Shed, Station Approach, Temple Meads, Bristol, BS1 6QH
Are you a school or university student interested in working in data?
If so, this workshop may be for you. There will be the opportunity to hear from speakers about their specific career journey, how they got into working in data and the avenues they have taken, follwed by a Q&A where students can ask questions. Following this, you will have the chance to have a hands-on workshop with SETsquared business professionals to learn more about practically working with and within data.
You’ll learn about
- The data professionals' main responsibilities
- What a 'typical day' entails for them as a professional working in Data
- The professional background of the speakers and the career journeys that have lead them to this point
- What they like most about their jobs and how it goes 'beyond' Data
- Their take on top 3 skills it takes to become a successful professional within their fields
- Any soft skills that are advantageous to the paths they have taken.
- Helen Tanner - Data, AI, Blockchain specialist at Data Cubed Ltd
- Daniel Keast - Analytics Enablement Manager, Bank of Ireland
- Rob Griffith - Artificial Intelligence Consultant, BJSS
- Ni Zhu - Technology Consultant, BJSS
- Brittany Harris - Co-Founder, Qflow
A fully charged laptop
Any questions? Please contact email@example.com