Our three-week summer school will help you launch your career in biomedical sciences and equip you with skills transferable to global laboratories and research centres.
Enjoy small-group teaching over our diverse range of lab sessions which may include:
- DNA workshop
please note that some of these sessions involve the use of animal tissue
Develop your transferable skills, including:
- Communication skills
- Group work
- Human physiological recordings
- Problem solving
- Project design
- Scientific presentation
- Tissue preparation
Supplementary sessions help you explore future career and postgraduate options, where you can:
- Meet current post-graduate students and learn about their research
- Enjoy sessions hosted by by our Careers Service and International Office
- Listen to talks from faculties about future postgraduate options
- Enjoy networking sessions with faculties, postgraduate students and technicians.
Biomedical Sciences Lab Syllabus 2018
Please note that the 2019 syllabus and programme structure might differ from the 2018 offering.
Biomedical Sciences at Bristol focuses on three areas:
If you have any questions please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tel: +44 (0)117 4283070