Study options

You will be based in the academic department that has an exchange agreement with your home university.

The majority of credits you take should be from the academic department where you are based, but it is also possible to take:

  • Other departments' units - but you’ll need to check both departmental study guides and enter relevant courses onto your Learning Agreement;
  • English language support units from our Centre for English Language and Foundation Studies;
  • Open units - you can also take a limited number of 'open units' from other departments. Have a look at the Study Guides below and the Unit Catalogue to see what's available. 

Study Guides

Edit this page