Browse/search for people
Professor Paul Valdes
Professor Paul Valdes
Professor of Physical Geography
- Davies-Barnard, T, Valdes, PJ, Singarayer, JS, Wiltshire, AJ & Jones, CD 2015, Quantifying the relative importance of land cover change from climate and land use in the representative concentration pathways. Global Biogeochemical Cycles, vol 29., pp. 842-853
- Gregoire, LJ, Valdes, PJ & Payne, AJ 2015, The relative contribution of orbital forcing and greenhouse gases to the North American deglaciation. Geophysical Research Letters., pp. n/a-n/a
- Hopcroft, PO & Valdes, PJ 2015, How well do last glacial maximum tropical temperatures constrain equilibrium climate sensitivity?. Geophysical Research Letters, vol 42., pp. 5533-5539
- Hopcroft, PO & Valdes, PJ 2015, Last glacial maximum constraints on the Earth System model HadGEM2-ES. Climate Dynamics, vol 45.
- Hopcroft, P, Valdes, P, Woodward, S & Joshi, M 2015, Last glacial maximum radiative forcing from mineral dust aerosols in an Earth System model. Journal of Geophysical Research, Atmospheres, vol 120., pp. 8186
- Yang, J, Spicer, RA, Spicer, TEV, Arens, NC, Jacques, FMB, Su, T, Kennedy, EM, Herman, AB, Steart, DC, Srivastava, G, Mehrotra, RC, Valdes, PJ, Mehrotra, NC, Zhou, ZK & Lai, JS 2015, Leaf form-climate relationships on the global stage: An ensemble of characters. Global Ecology and Biogeography.
- Roberts, WHG, Valdes, PJ & Payne, AJ 2014, A new constraint on the size of Heinrich Events from an iceberg/sediment model. Earth and Planetary Science Letters., pp. 1-9
- Hopcroft, PO, Valdes, PJ, Wania, R & Beerling, D 2014, Limited response of peatland CH4 emissions to abrupt Atlantic Ocean circulation changes in glacial climates. Climate of the Past, vol 10., pp. 137-154
- Williams, J, Totterdell, I, Halloran, P & Valdes, PJ 2014, Numerical simulations of oceanic oxygen cycling in the FAMOUS Earth-System model: FAMOUS-ES, version 1.0. Geoscientific Model Development Discussion, vol 5., pp. 1453
- Rasmussen, SO, Birks, HH, Blockley, SPE, Brauer, A, Hajdas, I, Hoek, WZ, Lowe, JJ, Moreno, A, Renssen, H, Roche, DM, Svensson, AM, Valdes, P & Walker, MJC 2014, Dating, synthesis, and interpretation of palaeoclimatic records of the Last Glacial cycle and model-data integration: Advances by the INTIMATE (INTegration of Ice-core, MArine and TErrestrial records) COST Action ES0907. Quaternary Science Reviews, vol 106., pp. 1-13
Edit this profile If you are Professor Paul Valdes, you can edit this page. Login required.