Browse/search for people
Professor Paul Valdes
Professor Paul Valdes
Professor of Physical Geography
- Waterson, A, Edgar, K, Schmidt, D & Valdes, P, 2016, Quantifying the stability of planktic foraminiferal physical niches between the Holocene and Last Glacial Maximum. Paleoceanography.
- Inglis, GN, Collinson, M, Riegel, W, Wilde, V, Farnsworth, A, Lunt, D, Valdes, P, Robson, B, Scott, AC, Lenz, O, Naafs, D & Pancost, R, 2016, Mid-latitude continental temperatures through the early Eocene in western Europe. Earth and Planetary Science Letters, vol 460., pp. 86-96
- Waterson, A, Schmidt, D, Valdes, P, Holroyd, PA, Nicholson, DB, Farnsworth, A & Barrett, P, 2016, Modelling the climatic niche of turtles: a deep-time perspective. Proceedings of the Royal Society B: Biological Sciences, vol 283.
- Ivanovic, RF, Gregoire, LJ, Kageyama, M, Roche, DM, Valdes, PJ, Burke, A, Drummond, R, Peltier, WR & Tarasov, L, 2016, Transient climate simulations of the deglaciation 21-9 thousand years before present (version 1) - PMIP4 Core experiment design and boundary conditions. Geoscientific Model Development, vol 9., pp. 2563-2587
- Holloway, MD, Sime, LC, Singarayer, JS, Tindall, JC, Bunch, P & Valdes, PJ, 2016, Antarctic last interglacial isotope peak in response to sea ice retreat not ice-sheet collapse. Nature Communications, vol 7.
- Gregoire, LJ, Otto-Bliesner, B, Valdes, PJ & Ivanovic, RF, 2016, Abrupt Bølling warming and ice saddle collapse contributions to the Meltwater Pulse 1a rapid sea level rise. Geophysical Research Letters, vol 43., pp. 9130-9137
- Stone, E, Capron, E, Lunt, D, Payne, T, Singarayer, J, Valdes, P & Wolff, E, 2016, Impact of meltwater on high-latitude early Last Interglacial climate. Climate of the Past, vol 12., pp. 1919-1932
- Roberts, WHG, Payne, AJ & Valdes, PJ, 2016, The role of basal hydrology in the surging of the Laurentide Ice Sheet. Climate of the Past, vol 12., pp. 1601-1617
- Huntley, B, Collingham, YC, Singarayer, JS, Valdes, PJ, Barnard, P, Midgley, GF, Altwegg, R & Ohlemüller, R, 2016, Explaining patterns of avian diversity and endemicity: Climate and biomes of southern Africa over the last 140,000 years. Journal of Biogeography, vol 43., pp. 874-886
- Smith, MC, Singarayer, JS, Valdes, PJ, Kaplan, JO & Branch, NP, 2016, The biogeophysical climatic impacts of anthropogenic land use change during the Holocene. Climate of the Past, vol 12., pp. 923-941
Edit this profile If you are Professor Paul Valdes, you can edit this page. Login required.