Browse/search for people
Professor Paul Valdes
Professor Paul Valdes
Professor of Physical Geography
- Hopcroft, P, Valdes, P, O'Connor, FM, Kaplan, JO & Beerling, DJ, 2017, Understanding the glacial methane cycle. Nature Communications, vol 8.
- Inglis, GN, Collinson, M, Riegel, W, Wilde, V, Farnsworth, A, Lunt, D, Valdes, P, Robson, B, Scott, AC, Lenz, O, Naafs, D & Pancost, R, 2017, Mid-latitude continental temperatures through the early Eocene in western Europe. Earth and Planetary Science Letters, vol 460., pp. 86-96
- Waterson, A, Edgar, K, Schmidt, D & Valdes, P, 2017, Quantifying the stability of planktic foraminiferal physical niches between the Holocene and Last Glacial Maximum. Paleoceanography, vol 32., pp. 74-89
- Giampoudakis, K, Marske, KA, Borregaard, MK, Ugan, A, Singarayer, JS, Valdes, PJ, Rahbek, C & Nogués-Bravo, D, 2017, Niche dynamics of Palaeolithic modern humans during the settlement of the Palaearctic. Global Ecology and Biogeography, vol 26., pp. 359-370
- Ivanovic, RF, Gregoire, LJ, Wickert, AD, Valdes, PJ & Burke, A, 2017, Collapse of the North American ice saddle 14,500 years ago caused widespread cooling and reduced ocean overturning circulation. Geophysical Research Letters, vol 44., pp. 383-392
- Voskamp, A, Baker, DJ, Stephens, PA, Valdes, PJ & Willis, SG, 2017, Global patterns in the divergence between phylogenetic diversity and species richness in terrestrial birds. Journal of Biogeography.
- Roberts, WHG, Payne, AJ & Valdes, PJ, 2016, The role of basal hydrology in the surging of the Laurentide Ice Sheet. Climate of the Past, vol 12., pp. 1601-1617
- Ivanovic, RF, Gregoire, LJ, Kageyama, M, Roche, DM, Valdes, PJ, Burke, A, Drummond, R, Peltier, WR & Tarasov, L, 2016, Transient climate simulations of the deglaciation 21-9 thousand years before present (version 1) - PMIP4 Core experiment design and boundary conditions. Geoscientific Model Development, vol 9., pp. 2563-2587
- Holloway, MD, Sime, LC, Singarayer, JS, Tindall, JC, Bunch, P & Valdes, PJ, 2016, Antarctic last interglacial isotope peak in response to sea ice retreat not ice-sheet collapse. Nature Communications, vol 7.
- Gregoire, LJ, Otto-Bliesner, B, Valdes, PJ & Ivanovic, RF, 2016, Abrupt Bølling warming and ice saddle collapse contributions to the Meltwater Pulse 1a rapid sea level rise. Geophysical Research Letters, vol 43., pp. 9130-9137
Edit this profile If you are Professor Paul Valdes, you can edit this page. Login required.