Phyllis Mary Morris Bursaries
Phyllis Mary Morris née Doidge graduated with a degree in Geography in 1930. She is shown in the photograph undertaking fieldwork on Lundy Island in 1927. She generously bequeathed funds to the School that support the bursary scheme in her name.
Who should apply?
You can apply for a Phyllis Mary Morris Bursary if you:
- are classed as an overseas student for fee purposes AND
- have applied to start a qualifying one-year, full-time taught postgraduate programme at the University of Bristol in September 2019.
What is it?
- Six bursaries worth £2,000 each.
- The awards can be used towards living costs.
How do I apply?
Please read the terms and conditions before applying.
- MSc in Climate Change Science & Policy
- MSc in Environmental Policy & Management
- MSc Human Geography: Society & Space
When is the deadline?
There are two applications rounds for this scholarship:
Round One Deadline: 11:59pm (GMT) Sunday 29 March 2020. Successful applicants will be informed via email by 24 April 2020.
Round Two Deadline: 11:59pm (GMT) Sunday 14 June 2020. Successful applicants will be informed via email by 10 July 2020.
Please Note: You will automatically be considered for rounds 1 and 2, so there is no need to submit your application again if you are not made an offer in round 1.
Frequently Asked Questions
Find answers to the most common questions related to the Phyllis Mary Morris Bursary and Think Big Postgraduate Scholarships.