MSc by Research in Geographical Sciences
MScR in Geographical Sciences is now being hosted by the Cabot Institute MScR in Global Environmental Challenges
For a list of exciting research opportunities, please see below or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Can glacial flour stimulate N cycling in croplands?
- Retreating glaciers and toxic rivers: disentangling the history of water quality in the deglaciating Peruvian Andes
- Validating Apparent Urban Areas
- Does CO2 enrichment of temperate forests also affect soil N cycling and the emission of nitrous oxide (N2O)?
- What would a ‘just transition’ in Bristol look like?
- Modelling global floods
- Impacts of glacier retreat in the Peruvian Andes on river water quality
- Glacier Lake Outburst Floods in Chilean Patagonia – detection, prediction and impacts
- Extreme events in the Anthropocene ocean
- New geophysical parameters of melting Arctic sea ice from airborne LiDAR data
- Is Arctic sea ice getting smoother and does it matter?
- How is the global water cycle responding to climate change?
- Changing Ice - Opportunities for Interdisciplinary Research in the Polar Regions
- A new hydrological classification of UK catchments
- Integrating resilience into flood modelling