Reflecting our research expertise, our cutting edge courses are taught by leaders in their respective fields.
Visit the Bristol Society and Space blog, written by current and former students on the MSc in Human Geography. See also our MScs in Environmental Policy and Management and Climate Change Science and Policy.
Did you know?
- We are the only UK geography departments to have been ranked in the top category in every UK national research assessment exercise that has been held
- Our researchers are expert contributors to the UK's Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC)
Find out about the school and what our students think about studying here.
- Prof Paul Valdes signs MOU with Xishuangbanna Tropical Botanical Gardens 26 October 2017
- Dr Gwilym Owen wins Best Doctoral Research Theses prize 2016/17 23 October 2017
- Prof Rich Harris conferred as Fellow of Academy of Social Sciences 13 October 2017
Geographies of Fashion and Style
18 December 2017, 10.30 AM
Where the animals go: Big data and design. A talk by James Cheshire
18 January 2018, 6.00 PM