Forms associated with Postgraduate Taught and Research Degrees
A full list of student forms is available from the University's 'current student' web pages.
Students who wish to transfer programme, suspend their studies or withdraw from their programme should visit their School Office, as the relevant forms are automated by the e:Vision system.
Additionally, the following forms are replicated as Pdf or Word documents below:
Taught Postgraduate (PGT)
- Extension of study form for taught postgraduate programmes (Word 53.5 kB)
- Form for requesting accredited prior learning (APL) (Word 43.5 kB)
Research Postgraduate (PGR)
For the research degree forms listed below please go to the Examination Office website
- Appointment of Research Degree Examiners Form (This replaces the 'Intention to Submit' form)
- Examiners' Preliminary and Joint Final Reports
- Request to Defer Access to a Research Degree Thesis
- Thesis Deposit Agreement