Forms associated with Postgraduate Taught and Research Degrees

A full list of student forms is available from the University's 'current student' web pages.

Students who wish to transfer programme, suspend their studies or withdraw from their programme should visit their School Office, as the relevant forms are automated by the e:Vision system.

Additionally, the following forms are replicated as Pdf or Word documents below:

Taught Postgraduate (PGT)

Research Postgraduate (PGR)

For the research degree forms listed below please go to the Examination Office website