Director / Senior Assistant Registrar (Professional Development)
Kit has taken on the role of Director of the Education Support Unit. She has the day to day responsibilities and activities of the Director as required by the Pro Vice-Chancellor - Education, Deputy Registrar (Education and Students) and Academic Registrar.
- Secretary to Education Committee - supported by members of ESU
- Management of the Teaching and Learning in Higher Education (TLHE) Programme in liaison with staff based in the Graduate School of Education.
The Programme is designed for new staff, research staff and postgraduates, with workshops on current topics also run for all staff.
We welcome suggestions for topics/ issues for workshops and any support Schools/Departments may require for Away Days and other events.
- Co-ordinates and manages Departmental Reviews
- Faculty Liaison for the Faculty of Arts. This involves advising the faculty on educational issues.
- Manages issues arising from academic Professional Standards and advises on activities linked to this.
- Works with SEDA and the HE Academy to provide guidance on professional standards and subject centre activities.
Tel: 0117 331 4214 Internal: 14214
Fax: 0117 331 4206
Education Support Unit, 8-10 Berkeley Square, Bristol, BS8 1HH