Deputy Academic Registrar
As Deputy Academic Registrar Kit has the day to day responsibilities and activities for management of the teams as required by the Pro Vice-Chancellor - Education, Deputy Registrar (Education and Students) and Academic Registrar.
- Secretary to Education Committee - supported by members of ESU
- Oversight of Quality Assurance Agency (QAA) Higher Education Review and Quality Code for Higher Education guidance as they align with University processes and regulations
- Provides advice re taught Educational Partnership arrangements and oversight of QA partnerships and PSRB arrangements and advises on activities linked to this.
- Works on Key Information Set (KIS) submission.
- Works with the Higher Education Academy (HEA) to provide guidance on standards and activities.
- Quality consultant to the Macao Polytechnic Institute. Assisting them in preparing them for their QAA Review in 2013. http://www.ipm.edu.mo/index.php/en/
Recent invited presentations/workshops:
- European Quality Assurance Forum (ENQA)/ European University Association (EUA) - http://www.enqa.eu/
- 8th European Quality Assurance Forum, Gothenburg, Sweden. Nov 2013: Working together to take quality forward.
Workshop with Sam Jones entitled: Working together: students as partners. Student engagement and representation across the quality agenda.
- 7th European Quality Assurance Forum, Tallinn University, Estonia. Nov 2012. How does quality assurance make a difference?
Presentation: Quality assurance and the learning journey: the value of monitoring progress for the student experience.
Tel: 0117 331 4214 Internal: 14214
Fax: 0117 331 4206
8-10 Berkeley Square, Bristol, BS8 1HH