Assistant Registrar (Educational Development)
- Responsible for advising departments about educational partnerships, from exploring whether a partnership should be pursued to ensuring that collaborative arrangements are firmly embedded in the University’s quality assurance procedures.
- Secretary to the Programme Review Group and any working groups that are convened on its behalf to carry out in depth reviews of a particular programme, group of programmes or educational partnership.
- Secretary to the University Graduate Studies Committee.
- Responsible for administration of the funding for skills development of research students ('Roberts' funding).
- Involved with the joint Bath/Bristol/Exeter Graduate School.
- Co-ordinator for Departmental Reviews
- Faculty liaison for the Faculty of Engineering. This involves advising the faculty on educational issues.
Tel: 0117 331 4213 Internal: 14213
Fax: 0117 331 4206
Education Support Unit, 8-10 Berkeley Square, Bristol, BS8 1HH