- Animal Utterance - conference programme (PDF, 93kB)
- Animal Utterance – abstracts (PDF, 151kB)
- Conference registration (opens 20 March)
- Programme of events
- Travel bursaries (deadline 21 April)
- Accommodation (PDF, 146kB)
Francesca Mackenney email@example.com
Conference registration opens Monday 20 March and closes Saturday 20 May.
Two days: £90 (£60 student / unwaged)
One day: £45 (£30 student / unwaged)
The musician and philosopher David Rothenberg will also be participating in two evening events during his stay in Bristol. For those of you arriving early, on Wednesday evening there will be an interactive talk and concert at Bristol Museum and Art Gallery, in which Rothenberg will appear alongside the artist Andy Holden and his father, the ornithologist Peter Holden. On Thursday evening there will also be a trip to listen to – and hear Rothenberg play live with – nightingales at Highnam Woods, Gloucestershire. We hope that you can join us!
* Please note that booking for these events is separate from conference registration; click here for more details.