Browse/search for people
Professor Eddie Wilson
Professor Eddie Wilson
Chair in Intelligent Transport Systems/Head of Department
- Chatterton, T, Anable, J, Cairns, S & Wilson, R, 2017, Financial Implications of Car Ownership and Use: a distributional analysis based on observed spatial variance considering income and domestic energy costs. Transport Policy.
- Jones, W, Sooriyabandara, M, Yearworth, M, Doufexi, A & Wilson, E, 2016, Planning for 5G: a problem structuring approach for survival in the telecoms industry. Systems Engineering, vol 19., pp. 301-321
- Jones, W, Wilson, E, Sooriyabandara, M & Doufexi, A, 2016, Wireless Network MAC Layer Performance Evaluation with Full-Duplex Capable Nodes. in: Proceedings of the 12th ACM Symposium on QoS and Security for Wireless and Mobile Networks (Q2SWinet '16). Association for Computing Machinery (ACM), New York, NY, USA, pp. 111-118
- Gupta, SK, Box, S & Wilson, E, 2015, Low cost infrastructure free form of indoor positioning. in: 2014 International Conference on Indoor Positioning and Indoor Navigation (IPIN 2014): Proceedings of a meeting held 27-30 October 2014, Busan, South Korea. Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers, pp. 11-18
- Chatterton, T, Barnes, J, Wilson, E, Anable, J & Cairns, S, 2015, Use of a novel dataset to explore spatial and social variations in car type, size, usage and emissions. Transportation Research Part D: Transport and Environment, vol 39., pp. 151-164
- Ngoduy, D & Wilson, E, 2014, Multianticipative Nonlocal Macroscopic Traffic Model. Computer-Aided Civil and Infrastructure Engineering, vol 29., pp. 248-263
- Rodrigues, DJ, Champneys, A, Friswell, M & Wilson, R, 2011, Experimental investigation of a single-plane automatic balancing mechanism for a rigid rotor. Journal of Sound and Vibration, vol 330., pp. 385 - 403
- Dombovari, Z, Barton, D, Wilson, R & Stepan, G, 2011, On the global dynamics of chatter in the orthogonal cutting model. International Journal of Non-linear Mechanics, vol 46., pp. 330 - 338
- Ward, JA & Wilson, RE, 2011, Criteria for convective versus absolute string instability in car-following models. Proceedings of the Royal Society A: Mathematical, Physical and Engineering Sciences, vol 467., pp. 2185-2208
- Barton, D, Krauskopf, B & Wilson, R, 2010, Nonlinear dynamics of torsional waves in a drill-string model with spatial extent. Journal of Vibration and Control, vol 16., pp. 1049 - 1065
Professor Wilson currently teaches 5 courses:
Edit this profile If you are Professor Eddie Wilson, you can edit this page. Login required.