Progress on the Engineering Growth Project
- Phase 2 begins 25 July 2017 Main entrance to the Queen's Building closed
- Works in Progress 27 April 2017 Photos from inside the new wing
- Topping out 22 February 2017 The structure is complete.
- Out of the Ground! 7 November 2016 The first sections of the steel frame are being erected.
- Completion of refurbishment of the Non-destructive Testing laboratory 14 October 2016The Faculty of Engineering took back a newly refurbished specialist research laboratory for non-destructive testing.
- Year 3 Civil Engineering Site visit – Retaining Walls 12 October 2016Year 3 Civil Engineering cohort were given the opportunity to visit the Queen’s Building extension construction site.
For information please e-mail email@example.com