Masters open evening: Transform your teaching
Forth floor, 35 Berkeley Square, Bristol, BS8 1JA
At the Graduate School of Education we recognise the importance of high quality professional learning and development for ALL teachers.
From September 2015 we are delighted to be launching a brand new MSc Education programme aimed at busy professionals working in all phases of Education.
- The new MSc Education programme has been designed to:
- Enable individuals the opportunity to specialise in a chosen discipline.
- Import existing M-Level credits from PGCE programmes, SENCO awards and Diploma/Certificates from other institutions.
- Offer a flexible programme of study designed around personal and professional commitments. Deliver teaching formats in a variety of ways including twilight, intensive and half-term teaching.
- Provide teaching and learning experiences underpinned with research engaged curriculum working with internationally recognised colleagues who are experts in their field.