News in 2013
- Earth Sciences embarking on research cruise across the Equatorial Atlantic 4 October 2013 On the 13th October, 2013 a crew of 18 ocean scientists will be embarking on a 48 day journey across the Equatorial Atlantic, starting from Tenerife.
- Bristol Dinosaur Project on Radio 4 23 September 2013 Pedro Viegas talks about his work as a fossil preparator here in the School of Earth Sciences . It's being used to uncover the Bristol dinosaur, a 210 million year old Thecodontosaurus.
- Earth Sciences Grant News 23 September 2013 Dr Emily Rayfield awarded a Medical Research Council grant
- Earth Sciences staff win awards 14 March 2013 Congratulations to Dr Alison Rust and Dr James Wookey who have both won awards from the Geological Society of London
- Pedro Viegas and Charles Clapham publish in The Journal of The Geological Curators Group 14 March 2013 Congratulations to Pedro Viegas and Charles Clapham here in the School of Earth Sciences who have published in the journal of the Geological Curators Group.
- University of Bristol Earth Sciences Funding News 14 March 2013 Recent Earth Sciences funding news