Covid-19 Exams Information
As a result of the government guidance regarding Covid-19 please refer to the information below regarding assessments and examinations.
Please contact your school with any further queries.
Exam timetable and registration
To see the exam timetable for summer 2021 read the exam registration information.
If you are unable to complete an assessment
If you are ill or have other issues which prevent you from completing your assessment see our assessment support option. For more advice or contact your School Office.
If you're worried about your exams
Where to find advice and support
You can find help on the University's website to support you in taking online exams, including:
- Blackboard has online individual tutorials and other resources from the Study Skills team.
- The Study Skills blog has information about developing your study skills. It is written by students and tutors.
- For students who normally have alternative exam arrangements see the advice on Alternative Exam Arrangements (AEAs) and online assessments for 2021. If you have any questions you can contact disability services.
- The Digital Education Office (DEO) has tools and guides to help you work online.
- The University's wellbeing services, including the Student Wellbeing Service and the Student Counselling Service. These services are still operating remotely during the current campus closure.
Find out how we are organising exams and assessments this year.