View all news

The Cleft Collective study suspended

18 March 2020

Due to the current Covid-19 situation we realise all cleft teams are under considerable pressures at the moment.  This, together with discussions in the University of Bristol (where we are based), has made it clear that we are unable to continue recruitment to the Cleft Collective study for the immediate future.

This means that our laboratories are now having to close their doors to new biological samples being sent to us. So if you need to send your saliva sample back to us you can either post it by Friday 20th March or wait until we are back to normal.

If you have an outstanding questionnaire that needs to be completed these can be returned as normal. However, there may be a slight delay in receiving your voucher.

We will keep you informed with developments regarding the study and we hope that we will be up and running again soon.

Thank you for your continued support! Stay well everyone!

Edit this page