- Feet for Purpose. An evaluation of the AgeUK Bristol basic footcare service. (PDF, 674 kB) December 2011. Nadia Aghtaie, Randall Smith, Ailsa Cameron.
- Coaching into employment. Evaluation of the In Work Staying Better Off Programme. (PDF, 2,263 kB) June 2011. Report for Crisis. Professor Leroy White and Richard Doust.
- Branching out into Impact Evaluation. An Introduction to Planning, Design and Implementation for Tree Aid. (PDF, 1 mB). June 2011. The report was researched and written by Giacomo Ciriello with advice from Sonia Bhalotra and Sarah Smith (University of Bristol) and Tony Hill (Tree Aid).
- Economic Lessons for Charity - New Philantropy Capital talk to five experts about applying economic principles to the charity sector—and discover that charities have a lot to learn.
- National Council for Voluntary Organisations (NCVO) - Centre for Charitable Giving and Philanthropy, Cass Business School - The new state of donation: Three decades of household giving to charity (PDF, 1.7 mB) February 2011.
- Women's Resource Centre - Assessing the financial vulnerability of charities serving women October 2010.
- Brisfest - The benefits of Brisfest - a socio-economic impact (PDF, 391 kB) September 2010.