Congratulations to the Class of 2017!
17 July 2017
On 17 July 2017, the School held a Graduation party in The Orangery at Goldney Hall for our graduates and their families.
The Head of School, Professor Chris Paraskeva, wished our students well and, along with our Head of Teaching Keith Brown, as they presented the prizes to our most exceptional students.
The prizes were awarded as follows:
· Cellular and Molecular Medicine Prize (for the student top of the order of merit): Harry Robertson
· John Grant Prize (for the student top of the order of merit after completion of at least two years in the School of Cellular and Molecular Medicine): Sophie Hughes
· BSI Prize (the British Society for Immunology prize for the best student going on to further study or a PhD in Immunology): Carissa Wong
· Cancer Biology Prize (for the best student who is proceeding with post-graduate work in a Cancer-related topic): Jannat Ijaz
· Cellular and Molecular Medicine Prize (for the top project): Hannah Maunder
· Anna Mayr-Harting and Max Russ Research Project Prize (for the most independent and imaginative research project): Kimberley Thirlwall.
As a School, we would like to take this opportunity to once again congratulate all our outgoing undergraduate students and postgraduate students who received their honours today, and we look forward to doing it all again next year.