Industrial partners and supporters
The BHI are immensely grateful to all charities, organisations, individuals and institutions that fund our research.
The BHI work with many industrial partners, and welcome enquiries from companies wishing to explore ideas for joint research.
- Edwards Lifesciences
- Organon Laboratories Ltd (now part of Merck)
- Procter and Gamble
- Sorin Biomedical Stroke Association
The BHI is regularly awarded funds from national and international research councils:
- Biotechnology and Biological Sciences Research Council
- EU Community
- Medical Research Council
- Health Technology Assessment (HTA) Programme
- National Institute for Health Research
- National Prevention Research Initiative
- Scottish Chief Scientist Office
We are very grateful to charities for their donations to our work. If you would like to contribute to the important research carried out by our scientists, please go to donations.