Digital solutions for paediatric healthcare
Room OS6, Oakfield House, University of Bristol, Oakfield Grove, Bristol, BS8 2BN
The Centre for Academic Child Health at the University of Bristol day conference on digital solutions for paediatric healthcare is open to academics and developers working on digital interventions throughout the UK. It will include:
- information about the projects the centre is working on
- discussions on what they have learnt from their research
- questions about areas they want to develop
- consideration of co-design issues
- discussions on active and passive data collection
At the end of the day, there will be a workshop to develop ideas for collaborative funding applications.
The aim is that attendees will all learn from each other, share solutions and develop collaborative grant applications.
Please address any enquiries to Julia Andrews (firstname.lastname@example.org, or tel: 0117 428 3073).