Support for researchers
We're committed to supporting the development of an exciting, vibrant and inclusive research environment. We can support anyone within the University studying, working on or interested in environmental issues in a number of ways. We can:
- Link you to multidisciplinary research communities within the University who might be working in your field
- Help you access funding to develop new research ideas, or develop impact from your research
- Alert you to relevant upcoming funding opportunities
- Support your research proposal - offering advice, guidance and connections
- Connect you to businesses and individuals outside of the university
- Raise your profile and maximise the value of your research through engagement, events and promotion.
We also help to support the student experience by providing access to unique events, news and opportunities from across disciplines.
We will shortly be launching a Sharepoint Site which will provide guidance on working with the Cabot Institute, in addition to information on how we can support you in the above areas. In the meantime, please contact the Cabot Secretariat for support.