Internal Steering Group
The Internal Steering Group is made up of the Cabot Secretariat, the leaders of our six research themes, and a number of expert members from both research and professional services. The Steering Group meet regularly to jointly identify opportunities for connection, new ideas, funding, or impact.
Research Theme Leaders
Theme leaders act as a first point of contact for our key research themes and have a particular role as advocates and community builders in their theme. With the support of the Cabot Secretariat, they draw together experts from across all six faculties to foster interdisciplinary working, and increasingly have a role in strategic planning for their theme.
- Mark Eisler, Theme Lead for Food Security
- Ryerson Christie, Co-Theme Lead for Natural Hazards
- Tom Scott, Co-Theme Lead for Low Carbon Energy
- Thorsten Wagener, Theme Lead for Water
- Matt Rigby, Theme Lead for Global Change
- Jo House, Theme Lead for Global Change
Expert members and Cabot secretariat
Expert members of the Steering Group offer cross-cutting advice and input on research, communication, campaigns and knowledge exchange.