Brigstow Institute Privacy Notice
The Brigstow Institute is one of the University of Bristol's University Research Institutes. We bring researchers from different disciplines together, with a range of partners from across the city and beyond, to experiment in new ways of living and being. This Privacy Notice sets out how we collect and process your data.
We will only collect your data from the following:
- Our sign-up to our mailing list form
- Eventbrite, when you register for one of our events
- Seedcorn application forms
- Mailing list sign-up forms which we take to events.
How we use the data we collect from you
- We will not share your data with anyone outside the Brigstow Institute.
- We will only add you to our mailing list if you have given your consent for us to do so.
- We will use our mailing list to keep you informed about our news, events and funding opportunities and sometimes about other events and opportunities you might find interesting.
- We may contact you about our events you have signed up to on Eventbrite
- We will contact you about seedcorn projects you have applied for.
- We will keep your contact details on our mailing list until you unsubscribe.
- We will keep successful seedcorn application forms for 2 years after the project ends.
- We will keep unsuccessful seedcorn application forms for 6 months after the funding call closing date. After this time, the application form will be destroyed but we will keep a record of applications received.
- You have the right to withdraw your consent to be on our mailing list, at any time, by completing our unsubscribe from mailing list form or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You have the right to have inaccurate data corrected. Please let us know if your data is inaccurate by emailing email@example.com.
- You have the right to access information held about you. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to request this.
- If you have any questions about this notice, please contact email@example.com.
Find out more about funding opportunities with the Brigstow Institute.