- Successful outreach by the School of Biochemistry 19 April 2018 The School of Biochemistry ran an engaging and successful outreach session for Chew Valley School.
- Success at the Neurosciences Festival 2018 28 March 2018 Staff from the Faculty of Biomedical Sciences joined with numerous other colleagues and charities to promote neuroscience to visiting schools and the public.
- Biomedical Sciences - Helping to support local teachers 14 June 2017
- Huish Episcopi Academy students enjoy lecture 25 November 2016
- Tewkesbury School – Looking Closer Than Ever Before 7 November 2016
- Saint Mary Calne School enjoy a day of Physiology 19 October 2016
- Bridgwater Library – Fun Palace 1 October 2016
- Ebola Virus talk at Clifton College 16 September 2016