- Behind the Science of Bioprinting 19 January 2018 3D Bioprinting is still relatively new, but what does the future hold?
- Success at the Biomedical and Health Sciences Industry Day 12 January 2018 Eighty attendees participated in the Biomedical and Health Sciences Industry Day event – held at the Watershed, Bristol, 29 November 2017.
- Bristol appoints Professor Tavaré to lead new Faculty of Life Sciences 4 January 2018 Professor Jeremy Tavaré will take up the role of Dean when the University of Bristol’s new Faculty of Life Sciences is officially launched on 1 August this year.
- Bacteria breakthrough marks new era in cellular design and biofuel production 13 December 2017 Scientists at the universities of Kent and Bristol have built a miniature scaffold inside bacteria that can be used to bolster cellular productivity, with implications for the next generation of biofuel production.
- CMM Researchers along with international team to discover how cells rebuild after division 5 December 2017 Dr Abderrahmane Kaidi (MRC New Investigator and Senior Lecturer) and Alice Sherrard (PhD student) published their latest research paper in Nature Cell Biology, which reveals how cells rebuild their nucleus and organise their genome when they divide, this discovery could have major implications for understanding cancer and degeneration.
- Third Annual Biomedical Sciences Alumni Careers Evening 2017 17 November 2017 This year, 27 volunteer alumni returned to meet over 180 students, in the third annual alumni careers evening run by the Faculty of Biomedical Sciences.
Biomedical Sciences news from the University
Press releases relating to Biomedical Sciences appear on the University's central news pages.