Bristol Genomics Facility
The Bristol Genomics facility is a core service laboratory located in the Life Sciences Building of the University of Bristol. We offer genomics and transcriptomics services and expertise accessible to both internal and external researchers.
- Next generation sequencing using Illumina NextSeq and Illumina MiSeq instruments
- Microarray analysis using Affymetrix GeneChip and GeneTitan systems
- Real-time quantitative PCR using the Roche LightCycler 480 system
- Capillary sequencing and genotyping using the ABI 3500 instrument
- DNA and RNA analysis and quality assessment using the Agilent TapeStation and Thermofisher Qubit systems
- Bioinformatics support (upon request)
Please contact Jane Coghill or Christy Waterfall if you would like to discuss your research and our services.
- Bristol Genomics Facility
- Bristol Life Sciences Building, Level 3, Lab 333
- 24 Tyndall Avenue, Bristol, BS8 1TQ
- t: +44 (0)117 39 41449
- e: firstname.lastname@example.org