Methodological Issues in the Metaphysics of Science
We welcome abstracts of no more than 500 words on the topic of Methodological Issues in the Metaphysics of Science. The deadline for receipt of submissions is midday (12pm BST) on Tuesday, August 25. Please prepare abstracts for anonymous review.
The topic is open to interpretation, but contributors may wish to focus on some of the following questions:
- What is the metaphysics of science?
- What methodology is appropriate for the metaphysics of science?
- To what extent should metaphysics engage with science?
- To what extent should science engage with metaphysics?
- What relationship, if any, holds between metaphysics and science?
The workshop will take place remotely via Zoom. Talks will be 30 minutes followed by Q&A.
Conference registration will open shortly. To register your interest, please email: email@example.com