News in 2017
- Welcome to our new staff members! 13 July 2017 The History of Art department is delighted to welcome two new members of staff, Elizabeth Robles and Gemma Brace!
- Post-doc Successes! 13 July 2017 Congratulations to our two new post-doctoral researchers, Lizzie Robles (British Academy Post-doctoral Award) and Charlotte Drew (Henry Moore Foundation Post-doctoral Research Fellowship)!
- Congratulations to Alex Leese 28 February 2017 Congratulations to Alex Leese who successfully defended his PhD thesis on Friday 17 February.
- Open Forum: Racism and the University 29 January 2017
- Eye hEar by Prof. Shaw-Miller now in paperback! 20 January 2017 Eye hEar in paperback
- Tate Galleries grant award - Black British Art since the 1980s 19 January 2017 Dr Dorothy Price wins Tate network grant for Black British Art project