Anthropology and Archaeology bookshelf
- Rameses III, King of Egypt: His Life and Afterlife 17 October 2019 By Aidan Dodson. Published by American University in Cairo Press.
- Mobile Urbanity: Somali Presence in Urban East Africa 26 July 2019 Edited by Neil Carrier and Tabea Scharrer. Published by Berghahn
- Sethy I, King of Egypt: His life and afterlife 3 July 2019 By Professor Aidan Dodson. Published by American University in Cairo Press.
- Rainbow Revolutions: Power, Pride, and Protest in the Fight for Queer Rights 13 May 2019 By Dr Jamie Lawson. Published by Hachette Children's Group
- How Materials Matter: Design, Innovation, and Materiality in the Pacific 15 March 2019 By Professor Graeme Were. Published by Berghahn
- Personifying Prehistory: Relational Ontologies in Bronze Age Britain and Ireland 13 February 2019
- German Battleship Helgoland: As detailed in the original builders' plan 12 February 2019 By Professor Aidan Dodson. Published by Seaforth.
- British Royal Tombs 1 September 2018 By Professor Aidan Dodson. Published by London: Pallas Athena.
- Medicine and Memory: Amchi Physicians in an Age of Reform 14 May 2018 Theresia Hofer
- Modern Conflict and the Senses 16 March 2017 Edited by Nicholas J. Saunders and Paul Cornish
About the bookshelf
The Department of Anthropology and Archaeology bookshelf is a round-up of authored and edited books as well as selected journal articles from our academics.
You can also browse our full, published research output.