Anthropology and Archaeology bookshelf
- Spoils of War: The Fate of Enemy Fleets after the Two World Wars 4 May 2020 By Professor Aidan Dodson and Serena Cant. Published by Seaforth.
- Rameses III, King of Egypt: His Life and Afterlife 17 October 2019 By Aidan Dodson. Published by American University in Cairo Press.
- Mobile Urbanity: Somali Presence in Urban East Africa 26 July 2019 Edited by Neil Carrier and Tabea Scharrer. Published by Berghahn
- Sethy I, King of Egypt: His life and afterlife 3 July 2019 By Professor Aidan Dodson. Published by American University in Cairo Press.
- Rainbow Revolutions: Power, Pride, and Protest in the Fight for Queer Rights 13 May 2019 By Dr Jamie Lawson. Published by Hachette Children's Group
- How Materials Matter: Design, Innovation, and Materiality in the Pacific 15 March 2019 By Professor Graeme Were. Published by Berghahn
- Personifying Prehistory: Relational Ontologies in Bronze Age Britain and Ireland 13 February 2019
- German Battleship Helgoland: As detailed in the original builders' plan 12 February 2019 By Professor Aidan Dodson. Published by Seaforth.
- British Royal Tombs 1 September 2018 By Professor Aidan Dodson. Published by London: Pallas Athena.
- Medicine and Memory: Amchi Physicians in an Age of Reform 14 May 2018 By Dr Theresia Hofer. Published by University of Washington Press
About the bookshelf
The Department of Anthropology and Archaeology bookshelf is a round-up of authored and edited books as well as selected journal articles from our academics.
You can also browse our full, published research output.