Anthropology and Archaeology bookshelf
- Medicine and Memory: Amchi Physicians in an Age of Reform 14 May 2018 Theresia Hofer
- Modern Conflict and the Senses 16 March 2017 Edited by Nicholas J. Saunders and Paul Cornish
- The Routledge Handbook of Archaeology and Globalization 26 September 2016 ed. Tamar Hodos
- Decoding Neolithic Atlantic & Mediterranean Island Ritual 2 March 2016 Andrew Townsend and George Nash
- Widespread exploitation of the honeybee by early Neolithic farmers 11 November 2015 Mélanie Roffet-Salque, Martine Regert, Richard P. Evershed (et al.) (article)
- Monarchs of the Nile 1 October 2015 Aidan Dodson (Book)
- Making 1916: Material and Visual Culture of the Easter Rising 14 September 2015 Lisa Godson and Joanna Brück (book)
- Neolithic dairy farming at the extreme of agriculture in northern Europe 8 July 2014 Lucy J.E. Cramp, Richard P. Evershed, Mika Lavento (et al.) (article)
- Amarna Sunrise: Egypt from Golden Age to Age of Heresy 30 April 2014 Aidan Dodson (book)
- The Poppy: A History of Conflict, Loss, Remembrance, and Redemption 3 April 2014 Nicholas J. Saunders (Book)
About the bookshelf
The Department of Anthropology and Archaeology bookshelf is a round-up of authored and edited books as well as selected journal articles from our academics.
You can also browse our full, published research output.